Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple News+ introduces Quartiles, a new original spelling game, and Offline Mode for subscribers. Learn more >

Find My - Device found near you

Hi, I see that multiple people have post on here about this but I have not seen a response that fully addresses the issue. Almost every day i receive warnings through Find My that a device was detected hear me. They are my wifes airpods. I understand that one solution to stopping this is for her to be listed as part of my family in my apple account. But she is already part of another family and we don't want to switch that. Another option is disabling the item through my Find My, but that will disable the tracking of the device on her phone, which we also do not want. The only other option I have found is that i can disable notifications for this device on my phone for one day. There has to be a way for me to tell my phone that i know what this device is and to permanently disable notifications, right? If there isn't, that's crazy.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 8:57 AM

There are no replies.

Find My - Device found near you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.