Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Ear bud charging how do I know if it’s charging in my phone settings?

I’m wondering if there’s a setting in my iPhone to let me know that my earbuds are charging or what level they are charged to?

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 8:20 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2024 8:45 PM in response to US06-Visitor

US06-Visitor Said:

"Ear bud charging how do I know if it’s charging in my phone settings?: I’m wondering if there’s a setting in my iPhone to let me know that my earbuds are charging or what level they are charged to?"

-------

Tracking Charging of EarBuds:

Are these Thrid-Party?

If they are third party, you may be able to install an app to open and keep an eye out for it. As for the charge, if there is a light, I would expect it to be fully charged when it turns green. There is no built-in feature for managing third-party device power. So, recommend this to Apple:

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: Report this to AppleApple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback Apple receives on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what and what features to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL to this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Ear bud charging how do I know if it’s charging in my phone settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.