Help! Undo enabling Adaptive Lighting for HomeKit lights in BULK

Since Apple Home doesn't stop pestering me about turning on "Adaptive Lighting" I finally caved and thought I'd give it a try. A nice list with about half of my 72 lights appeared and I just clicked them all to see the effect without even registering the names of the lights. I hate the effect; it killed the mood. I went into settings, expecting to find a checkbox to disable it, but I can't find it. I have been Googling for the last half hour and I see "solutions" going years back suggesting I "just go into each light where I want to disable it". I don't find ANYTHING else than that! Am I really supposed to go into the properties of EVERY INDIVIDUAL LIGHT and disable it on a 1-by-1 basis? So my 1 minute experiment to check out a feature is turning into a lot of work? And I read horror stories from people that says it keeps coming back? I hope I'm missing something; this just seems an impossibly stupid human interface decision. Or maybe I missed some small print warning me I was about to do something stupid... anyway, here I am... I hope I'm missing something, or that there is a tool that can help me out here? Maybe I can restore a backup of my config? All tips welcome... 🙌

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 17

Posted on May 11, 2024 6:25 PM

There are no replies.

Help! Undo enabling Adaptive Lighting for HomeKit lights in BULK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.