Why does my iPhone show slide up to screen jump on certain apps?

Why does my phone say slide up to screen jump but only when I’m on certain apps and how do I get it off?

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 17

Posted on May 15, 2024 4:17 PM

1 reply

May 16, 2024 1:26 AM in response to Missky606

How to Contact an App Developer:

1. In-App Support: Many apps offer an in-app support feature. Look for a "Contact Us" or "Help" section within the app's settings or menu. This may provide you with direct contact information or a form to submit your query.
  2. App Store or Website: If you can't find in-app support or need additional assistance, visit the app's page on the respective app store --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  3. Email Support: Check if the developer has an official support email address listed on their website or app store page. Send them an email explaining the issue you're facing. Be detailed in describing the problem to receive relevant assistance.
  4. Social Media: Some developers maintain active social media profiles. Reach out to them through platforms like Twitter or Facebook, describing your issue or sending them a direct message.
  5. Community Forums: Many apps have dedicated user forums or communities where you can ask questions and seek help from other users or the developers themselves.

Why does my iPhone show slide up to screen jump on certain apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.