iPhone 15 pro max and AirPods Pro charging

So the first issue is that my iPhone 15 pro max doesn’t charge by cable anymore and what I mean is that I’ve tried different cables and different power bricks and everything but the weird thing is that when I plug the cable into a power bank and plug it into my phone it says that this accessory can’t be used because it uses too much power and the power bank lights start flashing meaning it’s charging which shows that my phone is giving power out through the cable but doesn’t receive it. The second problem with charging my phone is that I currently have to use a MagSafe cable until I can make an apple appointment but the MagSafe cable only charges my phone when I plug it into a power bank despite the fact that all the other cables work when I plug them into this power brick. And my third issue is my AirPods Pro case (even though it’s fully charged) just doesn’t work and it doesn’t charge my AirPods as I press the button on the back and the light doesn’t show up just nothing. Also the only way the case starts working is but plugging it in and then it’ll work for sometime and then not work again and this has just happened randomly without me damaging them in anyway or at least that I know of. If anyone has any idea how I can fix any of these I would greatly appreciate you

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on May 15, 2024 4:24 PM

2 replies

May 15, 2024 11:50 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

The one that is my main power brick isn’t made by apple or anything but it never had an issue and when I use other cables to charge something else it works. Also that even when I plug it into an apple power brick it still doesn’t work. And for the MagSafe it doesn’t work with anything else unless it’s the apple power brick or the power bank which wasn’t the case before my phone could charge by type c

iPhone 15 pro max and AirPods Pro charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.