How to fix Siri not playing imported songs from Apple Music?

Whatever happened has made Siri useless with Apple Music. I’ve imported so many cds in the past, but I also have Apple Music. When asking Siri to play certain songs - if it happens to be one I’ve imported in the past it says “looks like Apple Music can’t play that” … ok. So don’t play that specific song in my library and play it from Apple Music instead. The only way I’ve found to solve it is to search and delete that specific song from my library. Then Siri will play it from Apple Music. the problem is I have so much music and trying to ask Siri to do this while driving (I’m assuming a very common use case) I can’t search to delete the song first. Frustration all around.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2024 5:42 PM

Siri can’t play any of my playlists that are synced to my phone from iTunes since iOS 17.5. I deleted all the music off the phone and re-synced. Even deleted the app and still get the ‘Looks like Apple Music can’t play that” message.

2 replies

How to fix Siri not playing imported songs from Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.