I over-scratched an Apple gift card and the code is unusable

I pill the $20 apple card and i over scratch it and miss the code

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 20, 2023 1:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 3:59 AM

Please review this support article it explains several ways you may be able to fix the error.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Near the end of the article is a link to Apple Support. Apple Support Communities does not have access to your personal or financial information.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 3:59 AM in response to oyelakin224

Please review this support article it explains several ways you may be able to fix the error.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Near the end of the article is a link to Apple Support. Apple Support Communities does not have access to your personal or financial information.

Apr 4, 2024 3:35 AM in response to Donaldyinka

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Apr 26, 2024 2:27 PM in response to 1real112

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Apr 30, 2024 3:17 PM in response to Jdhhjkfh

I over-scratched an Apple gift card and the code is unusable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.