How can I fix the iCloud verification code issue?

Restoring my iPhone from iCloud backup, but they keeps telling me (too many verification codes sent) which I didn’t.

i have access to the same device, same phone number, but it wouldn’t process.

its been 6 days that I've encountered this issue.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 12:56 PM

2 replies

Oct 2, 2023 6:51 AM in response to Ultron93

Hi Ultron93,

From the screenshot, it looks like you opted to receive the verification code as a text message. Try receiving the code as a phone call to see if that works. Here's how: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a text or phone call
If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call.

1. Select Didn't Get a Code? on the sign in screen.
2. Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.
3. You'll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code. This text message might include an additional domain validation line. This line includes the @ symbol, the website name, and your code (for example: @icloud.com #123456 %apple.com).
A verification code displays on trusted iPhone
4. Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.

If the issue continues, reach out to Apple Support directly so they can look into this with you further. They can be contacted here: Get Support or by calling the most applicable phone number from this list: Contact Apple for support and service.

Regards.

How can I fix the iCloud verification code issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.