Cannot Sell App in Apple Store connect distribution

I am distributing my project as Apple Business Manager, but App Availability gives a Cannot Sell warning in my distribution country and I cannot show my application. My country is Türkiye. Why am I having such a distribution problem? Please I would like detailed information on this subject. Is this a software issue or an issue with my application? My application is currently in 1.0.1 Ready for Sale status and I am trying to distribute my application as Private — Available as a custom app on Apple Business Manager.

Posted on Feb 2, 2024 3:13 AM

Similar questions

22 replies

Feb 23, 2024 8:05 AM in response to scyilmaz

I got a reply, need to fill out the forms under:

https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/agreements/

That worked!

Here's the message:

Your app isn't available in the Canada and United States App Store because you didn't agree to the latest version of the Paid Applications contract. You can access the contract in Agreements, Tax, and Banking in App Store Connect.

Explore developer resources to get answers to frequently asked questions, watch video tutorials, stay up to date with the latest news, and more.

Feb 2, 2024 5:02 AM in response to etresoft

Apple Developer Support

It goes to this link. I sent a notification to the support team with these screenshots, but they told me Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. They said no additional information was needed at this time. They didn't say exactly what the problem was. I've been stuck like this for 3 weeks. There is still no solution.

Cannot Sell App in Apple Store connect distribution

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.