Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Vintage Apple Lunchbox

I'm not sure where I should be posting this question, but here goes...

I have a vintage yellow plastic lunchbox with a square thermos. They both have the vintage Apple logo (rainbow) on them. I've done dozens of online searches using every different term(s) I could think of and I couldn't find any information on it, so I thought I would email Apple directly and ask, but I couldn't find an email address for them...plenty of phone numbers but no email address.

I know I'm grabbing at straws here but does anyone know where I might find information about this lunchbox? I've had it for at least 25 years.

Thanks,

Lloyd

Earlier Mac models

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 9:39 AM

Contact Apple's customer support team via phone for assistance with vintage Apple merchandise. Additionally, explore online auction or collectibles websites to gain insight into the rarity or value of your lunchbox. These suggestions should help you in your search for information about your vintage Apple lunchbox.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2024 9:39 AM in response to Lloyd Lathrop

Contact Apple's customer support team via phone for assistance with vintage Apple merchandise. Additionally, explore online auction or collectibles websites to gain insight into the rarity or value of your lunchbox. These suggestions should help you in your search for information about your vintage Apple lunchbox.

Apr 29, 2024 12:04 PM in response to Lloyd Lathrop

What it may be is swag that was created for vendors or Apple employees. I can't even begin to tell you the number of things I used to have that were branded by Motorola, Nokia or LG back when I worked for Verizon. The manufacturer's reps would hand out mugs, key chains, tee shirts, lunch bags and all sorts of other weird stuff. And Verizon would give us things at annual meetings.

Apr 29, 2024 1:17 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

IdrisSeabright,

That might be the case (pardon the pun). Same here...as a creative director for a few companies in my career, I've received so much minutiae from companies over the years that it's difficult to remember it all (it's all in a landfill somewhere). Maybe I'm delusional but the fact that I can't find any information about it anywhere on the interwebs MUST mean that it's worth something, especially to another Apple fanboy.

I'll keep looking...or maybe I'll just throw it in a box and contact Apple after I move next month. Have a fine day :)

Lloyd

Vintage Apple Lunchbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.