Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

eSIM not showing signal bars (But both incoming & outgoing calls work)

I switched from physical SIM to eSIM on receiving a message from Airtel. Eversince instead of signal bar there are only few dots. But both incoming & outgoing calls are working. Also unable to see mobile data is on or off.

Also unable to make calls using SIRI. It says "I cannot seem to find a good connection." But I am able to make calls manually.

I have an iPhone 13 iOS Ver 17.4.1.

Any settings to be changed?

Thanks

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 2, 2024 3:27 AM

3 replies

May 2, 2024 6:11 AM in response to tkasi123

Not all Siri features require internet access! You can use Siri for basic tasks like setting alarms, making cellular voice calls, and sending SMS text messages even without a data connection. This means you can stay connected even if your internet is down.

However, for some of Siri's more advanced features, like searching the web, getting real-time weather updates, or controlling smart home devices, an internet connection is necessary.

If you're having trouble using mobile data:

• Double-check that mobile data is turned on in your phone's settings.
  • If mobile data is on but you still can't connect, the issue might be with your carrier's network.  It's best to contact your mobile carrier directly to see if there are any problems with your data plan or signal strength in your area.

eSIM not showing signal bars (But both incoming & outgoing calls work)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.