Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Using Lytmi Fantasy 3 with Apple TV + Soundbar

Hi, I got the Lytmi Fantasy 3 system for my TV but since installing it my Apple TV remote no longer turns on the TV and when I turn it on using the TV remote and press any buttons on the Apple TV remote, it does not switch to my Apple TV.

The configuration I am using is:

Apple TV plugged into Lytmi sync box -> Sync box plugged into TV

Sound Bar plugged directly into TV

My goal would be to have my Apple TV remote be able to turn on my full system (TV, Apple TV, Soundbar and Sync Box). Before installing the sync box, my Apple TV remote would turn everything else on, so basically just going back to that.

If anyone has any experience with using sync boxes and can give some insight on how to resolve this, it would be much appreciated!

Apple TV 4K (2nd generation)

Posted on May 3, 2024 7:37 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2024 12:29 AM in response to aaronitron

Turning on HDMI-connected devices with one remote, that depends on CEC, and the support for that on each of the devices. While CEC support is not required for HDMI devices per se, they are supposed to passthrough such signals over HDMI.

Please verify that all your HDMI devices support CEC, and have it turned on if they have settings for it.

For Apple TV: Settings﹥Remotes and Devices﹥Control TVs and Receivers﹥On

For other devices: See their manuals for details. Contact the device manufacturer if needed.

Using Lytmi Fantasy 3 with Apple TV + Soundbar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.