Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Unbale to verify Domain name in Apple business Manager

Hey everyone,

I've got a serious question. As a startup, we're currently working with a team of 20 tech-savvy individuals, out of which 15 are using MacBook Air M1 laptops. To keep track of these Macs and their users efficiently, we've decided to utilize Apple Business Manager (ABM).

I went ahead and created an account in ABM, adding our organization details. However, I encountered an issue when trying to add our custom domain. Despite configuring the DNS records correctly, the verification process isn't completing successfully. The "check now" button is still visible even after waiting for two days.

I'm reaching out to you all for assistance with this matter. Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated!

MacBook Air (M1, 2020)

Posted on May 16, 2024 12:03 AM

1 reply

May 16, 2024 11:14 AM in response to raam_wl

I would double check the DNS entry to make sure it is correct. If you have multiple TXT records (like one from your original domain verification) you might want to delete the original so there is only one in Apple's preferred syntax.

Beyond that, you will be best served calling Apple Business Manager support: Support for Apple Business Manager: 1-866-902-7144

See this article for Apple's support options. The line above is for ABM/ASM specific support in US and Canada. Review the article if you are in a different geographic location.

Unbale to verify Domain name in Apple business Manager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.