Visual Site Map Software

I have looking for software that can create unlimited page visual site maps from and XML file and even a URL if that is available. A lot of the tools I have explored have limitations and I have an extremely large site that I am trying to streamline and a visual will help get rid of redundancies and other obsolete pages/ content. Of course open source if possible. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Earlier Mac models

Posted on May 16, 2024 9:20 AM

4 replies

May 21, 2024 3:55 AM in response to a brody

I appreciate your follow up on this. I have looked at many software that allows to create a site map with various shapes such as MS Visio. Unfortunately, the site I have has a very large XML sitemap. I have seen a lot of browser tools that crawl the URL or even allow an uploading of an XML sitemap to create a visual site map. Unfortunately, they are not free and they limit pages for the ones that do offer a trail solution. I really thought there must be an offline/local software solution but apparently it does not seem so. Thanks again.

Visual Site Map Software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.