Support not Received from service center

Kind attention 

Dear Team

With reference to the trailing mail and telephonic conversation with you on you assured me that you will get solution post service center visit.

But till date I have not received any call. Please look into the matter seriously.

Docket No:- 5762355

Only Received 2 Miss Call no any other update received till now. I have already escalated this issue 1 month ago. My office work got hampered.

I had always believed Apple to be a customer centric brand but to my utter surprise, Samsung has failed it's trusted customer. 

All the representatives and executives I have interacted with as of many executive in service center have failed to understand the issues faced by a customer even after knowing how long this case has been dragged by the executives and representative visiting for physical checkup. And this is a deliberate act, because you people know there is a fault in the product and you are just waiting for the warranty period to be over, which won't be an easy escape for you people.

It is a shame to be proving again and again regarding the issue faced. 

Posted on May 17, 2024 12:02 AM

1 reply

May 17, 2024 6:37 AM in response to Ajayrao6090

welcome to the Apple User-to-User support community.

Readers here are other Users like you, NOT Apple employees. Apple does not participate on these forums except to maintain order and make sure almost all queries get some response. the discussions are NOT tracked, and readers her have no access to official apple support tracking numbers.

For your stated issues, You need to re-contact Apple support:

Official Apple Support

Support not Received from service center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.