How do I know if someone has my information and has an email or device under my iCloud account?

I’ve had suspicions I been hacked in the past. Either that or someone I know knows my information or at least knew it . However I have no proof or evidence, besides under my cousins name under “ find my “ she had a gmail.com email and I know she has an iPhone so I asked her why she had a gmail and she said that it wasn’t hers even though it was her first and last name @gmail.com

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 17, 2024 2:30 AM

3 replies

May 17, 2024 8:45 AM in response to MikesNiceNikesB

I have an iPhone; my email is @gmail.com and I use that as my Apple ID. There is nothing wrong with that.

To see the devices that are connected to your Apple account, on your iPhone go Settings > [username] > and scroll down to the list of devices (each will be listed separately and your iPhone will be one of the devices and will say something like "This iPhone 11"

Another way is to log into https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage and go to the Devices section there.

How do I know if someone has my information and has an email or device under my iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.