Is there a way to integrate iTunes and Airtel's Wynk for music streaming?

Hey,

i have an iPhone 11 Phone. My iPhone is on iOS 17. I’m based out of India. There’s a cellular network known as Airtel. An app which lets users listen to music is Airtel’s Wynk. While browsing the settings I noticed ITunes terms and conditions. How is iTunes related to Wynk? I am aware that iTunes was replaced by Apple Music. Any inputs would be appreciated.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 17, 2024 8:14 AM

3 replies

May 20, 2024 7:56 AM in response to N8909

N8909 wrote:

My itune be activated and I can't receive the £20 iTunes voucher

Sorry, your question is not very clear.

Are you saying your Apple ID is locked?

If so, click here ➜ If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

For more help, I suggest you start your own thread, instead of hijacking someone else's.

click here ➜ Ask the Community - Apple Community

May 17, 2024 8:57 AM in response to 54k1b

Its telling you right there in your screen shot.

iTunes refers to Apple's platform, i.e the iTunes and App Stores, through which you download the app and are subsequently charged for the service.

These are the iTunes platform terms and operation for downloaded apps and charges made through it for recurring subscriptions.

• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable

Is there a way to integrate iTunes and Airtel's Wynk for music streaming?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.