Reset AppleID

Dear Apple Support Team,

I am writing to request urgent assistance with my wife's Apple ID, which has been deactivated due to multiple incorrect password attempts. Here are the details of our situation:

Forgotten Passcode: My wife forgot the passcode to her iPhone 13 pro max.

Apple ID Deactivation: Repeated unsuccessful attempts to enter the correct passcode led to her Apple ID being deactivated.

Recovery Attempts: We attempted to recover the account via iTunes, but it was unsuccessful. The phone now displays a message that the Apple ID is deactivated.

Forgotten Password and Security Questions: Unfortunately, my wife does not remember the password to her Apple ID or the answers to the security questions.

Incorrect Birth Date: Additionally, she realized that the birth date associated with her Apple ID was incorrectly entered as June 20, 1997, whereas her actual birth date is June 20, 1998.

Given these complications, we are unable to use the standard recovery methods to regain access to her Apple ID. We urgently need your assistance to resolve this issue and restore access to her account and device.

Could you please guide us through the next steps or provide any alternative methods for verifying her identity and regaining access to her Apple ID?

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Kramarenko

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, 17

Posted on May 17, 2024 1:03 PM

3 replies

May 17, 2024 6:25 PM in response to AndyKramar

Hello. This is a user to user forum, not Apple support, but we are happy to help, too.

First, you need to know Apple users are in full control of their Apple ID from their end only.

Has she tried to reset her security questions following If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support?

Or does she have another device signed into her Apple ID so she can enable two factor authentication instead? See Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

May 17, 2024 10:51 PM in response to shoeluvr13

Her Apple ID has been deactivated. The website offers only two options

to reset the password: sending an email to the iCloud address (which we

don't have access to) and answering security questions (which my wife

has also forgotten). Honestly, my main concern is not recovering the

Apple ID, but unlocking the phone that is locked because it is linked to

her Apple ID. Should we contact Apple Support directly for this issue?

Could you please advise on the approximate response time from their

support team?

Reset AppleID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.