Admin email from cPanel Account not arriving at iCloud account

My question is. Is there a way to alter the filter settings for apple email account?

This week I tried to log into my cPanel driven Host account because a client needed an action taken. But When logging in I was confronted with a message to check **** email for verification code(it shows a fragmented email which is correct). Ok so I do that and wait and wait and wait. It never arrives. So I click through to get other options and click use key, but I can't find a key in my records. So tried again... nothing. I have that email forwarded through to my main email and no email arrived at any address. 3 days or so later none have ever arrived. I check the email work by sending an email to it from another source and it arrives quickly. So, at the start, after I tested the email, I contact my Host support. I provided them with my pin. The first had no idea but had me white list a bunch of their email addresses and check my local filters etc. The second said they could see that I didn't appear to be receiving emails. I assume that is the read receipt and image load check. This is no conclusive since apple do try to obfuscate this kind of thing to help with privacy. Eventually they suggested I fill in a reset email form. I do this after providing all the documentation of ID needed. 48 hours later I contact them again for an update. I had received the ticket email for the email change but no followup on conclusion. They said admin have it as in progress. Today I finally got another email with a generally positive email but another 24 wait... Client is getting impatient.Som background. I went through my records and it appears I have no received an email from them since May 2022 and somehow I never noticed. I mostly only access the Host services with FTP that doesn't do this and my logins there are still working. I do login about once a month but I don't recall ever needing to check the email. I've no been able to find a way to check if Apple have a filter blocking my Host emails and was forced to go through this awful email change process.

Posted on May 17, 2024 10:22 PM

There are no replies.

Admin email from cPanel Account not arriving at iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.