Apps not working and disappearing sound on iPhone XS with iOS 17.4.1.

HI

i have my (iP XS MAX ) crushed like sound Disappears and some apps stop's

could you help me with this pleas ?

{"bug_type":"210","timestamp":"2024-05-18 04:46:29.00 +0300","os_version":"iPhone OS 17.4.1 (21E236)","roots_installed":0,"incident_id":"DFBCFA2C-F591-4B1C-99BB-FDEEEB7C1C97"} crashReporterKey" : "02c8e0ea2df272664cb3b5c6b751169e31eb6c4b

[Edited by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 17, 2024 10:40 PM

1 reply

May 17, 2024 11:27 PM in response to tttemooo

tttemooo wrote:

{"bug_type":"210","timestamp":"2024-05-18 04:46:29.00 +0300","os_version":"iPhone OS 17.4.1 (21E236)","roots_installed":0,"incident_id":"DFBCFA2C-F591-4B1C-99BB-FDEEEB7C1C97"} crashReporterKey" : "02c8e0ea2df272664cb3b5c6b751169e31eb6c4b

If the report is from a third-party app then a report from a third-party app cannot be validated here in this forum.

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

A normal user like me does not want to know what these analytics/diagnostic data mean.

These are meant for diagnosis when the iPhone goes for service or repair at the Apple Authorised Service Center.

Check for Conflicting Apps: If the issue started recently after installing a new app, try uninstalling it and see if the problem persists.

While I wouldn't personally act on the Analytics report you provided, I encourage you to explore it for potential improvements. Taking this step is unlikely to have negative consequences and may boost your confidence. --> General Troubleshooting iPhone Issues: St… - Apple Community

This may help you --> Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple

If you are experiencing some serious issue in the function of the iPhone then...

Take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact Apple Support:

Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

Apple Authorized Service Provider

Find Locations - Location Selector - Apple

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

Alternatively, you may ...

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

Apps not working and disappearing sound on iPhone XS with iOS 17.4.1.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.