Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 2.0 & Wireless Xbox 360 Controller

Does any one's iPhone w/ 2.0 disconnect their wireless Xbox 360 Controller while using the new apps?

G5/17" Laptop/iPhone, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Jul 16, 2008 8:18 AM

2 replies

Jul 16, 2008 9:42 AM in response to csydney71

I did actually have my Xbox 360 controller disconnect in the middle of a game for the first time yesterday. It was fully charged. My iPhone 3g was on and located within 5 feet of it, but it was not being used so I can't believe it'd be related.

The thing is, Microsoft uses a proprietary wireless communication protocol (which is where there's no wireless third party apps) so it would be very hard to believe that it would interfere with the iPhone or any other phone. The iPhone definitely doesn't have any type of signal receiver or transmitter in it that's unique and many other phones have the same and don't cause problems.

iPhone 2.0 & Wireless Xbox 360 Controller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.