Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display Eater/Video Screen Recorder

Is this a good app? I have heard that i will delete your files if you put in a bad key but that it will be open source/freeware soon but it looks like thee developers site is down. MacApper (http://macapper.com/2008/02/18/display-eater-captures-more-than-just-your-screen /) posted a link to the pass key and stuff but I don't know if its legit. I also can't find anywhere to download Display Eater... even the apple website doesn't work. That is just one of the questions I had, another... what is a free (not shareware with a huge DEMO sign) video screen recorder for mac os tiger? I have been searching and haven;t found anything really great. If you know the answers to these, please comment and help me out. Thanks.

MacBook, iPhone, iPod Video, Mac OS X (10.4.10), 74GB Mac, 16GB iPhone, 30GB iPod Video

Posted on Sep 14, 2008 12:09 PM

6 replies

Display Eater/Video Screen Recorder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.