Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessories: V-Moda Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) -- NOT with 3GS

I purchased "V-Moda Vibe Duo Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Gunmetal Rouge" via Amazon on June 30th and the mic did not work (and it was not because headset was not plugged in). I contacted V-Moda and here is there response"

"William,

Apple updated the new iPhones with new hardware. This hardware makes it so that only the headphones that come with the iPhone are compatible. Later this summer we will have compatible headphones available. Please check shop.v-moda.com later this summer for updates.

Rock on,
V-MODA Customer Service

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: THE-568480
Department: General"

V-Moda told me to contact retailer for a refund. I contacted Amazon and they will refund. I must say, was unimpressed with V-Moda support and the failure to post a notice at their website noting the incompatibility; but on the other hand, I was pleasantly impressed with Amazon's "no questions asked return policy."

iPhone 3GS 32GB, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Jul 7, 2009 2:11 AM

1 reply

Accessories: V-Moda Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) -- NOT with 3GS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.