Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dose the iphone 3gs unlocked by apple soled in UK for just 300 $ ???

Hello
im very wonder because i find many websites selling iphone 3gs for just 300$ also they said its new and unlocked by apple ! , i contact some owners of these sites via email i asked him why you sell iphone 3gs for very cheap price in UK ?

the owner of the British site told me he buy a hug quantity from apple because that he selling the iphone 3gs in UK for very cheap price.

but i think he is thief because he asked me sent him the money via western union then he will send the iphone , i told him let me first asking in apple forum's , so is that real? iphone3gs 16GB new unlocked by apple soled in UK for just 300$ ??

sorry for my bad English.

Regards.
Mike

DELL, Laptop

Posted on Nov 15, 2009 8:52 PM

9 replies

Nov 15, 2009 9:50 PM in response to anyway200960

I would be very cautious of any deals that offer a 3GS, unlocked at that, for less than $500USD. As for the "buy 2, get one free"...it sounds very shady. Especially if you have to use Western Union. Most companies are reputable and would accept major credit cards.

I hope others prove me wrong but, I have never heard of Apple selling "huge quantities" to anyone but authorized Apple Resellers. Just sounds way too risky too me.

Be cautious on the purchase of an iPhone 3GS that want western union transfer. Sounds like a craigslist scam.

Nov 29, 2009 9:07 PM in response to anyway200960

I don't think there is a website available for what you would like to do. I have gone to www.ripoffreport.com to file a report before but, it is mostly US based. There are few international reports on there but, not much.

I would contact a local business regulation office, commerce ministry of the country that the fraudulent company is located in or a "better business bureau" type organization where you live.

Wish I could provide more help.

dose the iphone 3gs unlocked by apple soled in UK for just 300 $ ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.