Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad won't start. and only apple logo appear...

Hello at all...
I have a problem with my Ipad.
It won't start.
I try to press and hold power and menu button, Ipad reset, apple logo appear but nothing happens.

Thanks for help...

Windows 7

Posted on Apr 27, 2010 6:17 AM

10 replies

Jan 17, 2011 11:19 AM in response to nolidais

From the Getting Started section of your User's Guide, also mirrored in the stuff which came in the box .....

+Setting Up iPad+
+Before you can use iPad, you must use iTunes to set it up. You can also register iPad and create an Apple ID (not available in some countries) if you don’t already have one.+

+Set up iPad:+

+Download and install the latest version of iTunes from www.itunes.com/download.+

+Connect iPad to a USB 2.0 port on your Mac or PC using the cable that came with iPad.+

+Follow the onscreen instructions in iTunes to register iPad and sync iPad with music, video, and other content from your iTunes library, and with your contacts, calendars, and bookmarks on your computer.+

Oct 17, 2011 4:06 PM in response to DanMgr

I have the same issue. my ipad won't start. it won't connect to itunes and the hard restart won't work. It was intermittantly flashing, but that has turned into the apple logo coming on intermittantly for about 5 seconds. I have had it plugged in to charge for almost 4 hours. I'm so frustrated and desparate. It is hardly used and never was dropped... please help.

Oct 17, 2011 4:09 PM in response to DanMgr

I have the same issue. my ipad won't start. it won't connect to itunes and the hard restart won't work. It was intermittantly flashing, but that has turned into the apple logo coming on intermittantly for about 5 seconds. I have had it plugged in to charge for almost 4 hours. I'm so frustrated and desparate. It is hardly used and never was dropped... please help.

Ipad won't start. and only apple logo appear...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.