Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difference in Price of Plans

So I am planing on switching to At&t from Verizon because I'm tired of waiting for it to come to me. Besides that, I've heard from a lot of At&t users that they have really bettered their service especially in my area.

Anyway, on to my question. Why are the plans different on Apple's website from At&t's website? On At&t its 69.99 for 700mins on a Family plan, on Apple it's 99.99 for 700mins. Of course I realize that I will also have to pay for data and texting, which makes At&t 129.99 and Apple 159.99 for the same plan. Am I doing something wrong? I don't understand why this is. So I guess I would also like to know if it would be possible to pre-order the iPhone 4 through At&t as it seems to cost me less monthly..

Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, and numerous iPods, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Jun 10, 2010 7:15 AM

1 reply

Jun 10, 2010 7:20 AM in response to stephanie8904

Not sure why there is a difference on Apple's website vs AT&T's website in this regard, but AT&T's calling, messaging, and data plans are the same for the iPhone regardless where the iPhone is pre-ordered or purchased. There is no difference with AT&T's plans when purchasing the iPhone at an Apple store, Best Buy, Walmart, or AT&T store.

There is no special calling or messaging plans for the iPhone. AT&T's calling, messaging, and data plans are the same for all phones.

Difference in Price of Plans

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.