Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messenger-style bag for iPad, stand and keyboard?

Looking for a messenger-style bag for the iPad (in a slim sleeve), the A-Frame stand and the apple bluetooth keyboard - most either seem way too big (laptop cases) or way too small (netbook cases). Any suggestions on something that might fit these 3 without adding too much bulk?

Doesn't need to be "protective" (the iPad sleeve does that) - mostly just to make it convenient to carry everything in one bag where it also won't slide around).

Windows Vista

Posted on Jun 11, 2010 2:50 PM

11 replies

Jun 11, 2010 6:13 PM in response to FBMike

I bought a PacSafe 300 anti theft laptop bag. The link below offers one for under $60 which is a great price. But you can google it and it'll bring up several options.

http://www.overstock.com/Luggage-Bags/PacSafe-MetroSafe-300-Anti-theft-Laptop-Ba g/4697151/product.html?cid=123620&fp=F&cisrc=14110944&cisku=12613053

This is an awesome bag. Comfortable to carry and roomy for all you are looking to carry.

Check out the anti theft features, it's awesome for travel. I absolutely love it!

iPhoNettie

Jun 11, 2010 9:43 PM in response to FBMike

FBMike wrote:
Looking for a messenger-style bag for the iPad (in a slim sleeve), the A-Frame stand and the apple bluetooth keyboard - most either seem way too big (laptop cases) or way too small (netbook cases). Any suggestions on something that might fit these 3 without adding too much bulk?

Doesn't need to be "protective" (the iPad sleeve does that) - mostly just to make it convenient to carry everything in one bag where it also won't slide around).

I bought the Vertigo from www.sfbags.com. I got the small bag and it is plenty big for the iPad in the Apple case and all the other stuff you want to carry with it. I got a matching medium gear bag from them to put pens, keys, gum, and all that kind of stuff in it. It keeps the bag less cluttered.

I looked at the Muzetto from them as well, but it was $100 more than the Vertigo because of the leather. Also, it did not zip at the top, and I wanted to make sure everything stayed in the bag.

The quality of these bags and pouches are just great. The material is first rate as is the assembly. And they look very stylish. Good luck.

Apr 21, 2011 8:06 AM in response to FBMike

Here's the small neoprene messenger bag I'm using, from Built NY:

http://www.builtny.com/neoprene-messenger-bag-11-13-inches-prod.html

I adore this bag, which functions equally well for everyday and for travel and research in the field. It has 2 large and 4 small compartments. The largest will hold file folders, and that's where I stow my keyboard (in an SF Bags slipcase). You could easily carry a portable stand in this pocket as well.

The next largest compartment holds my iPad, with Smart Cover.

The four small compartments carry my Kindle, iPhone, cables, earphones and stylus.

I also have a very protective neoprene hoodie case from Built with a rigid molded back and sides which I can slip over my iPad (with the Smart Cover) on when I'm going to be "throwing" the bag into the car or the weather is bad.

I like the neoprene as it's soft and protective on the inside but also is rugged and can be machine washed.

Messenger-style bag for iPad, stand and keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.