Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 Midnight Release??

Today i spoke with someone frm my local walmart nd they said they might have a midnight release. Can anyone confirm this?? And what are the chances of this happening??

HP, Windows Vista

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 2:54 AM

3 replies

Jun 22, 2010 9:10 AM in response to lakergoon24

Walmart is going to be an iffy place to go no Thursday. I just spoke with a manager at the local walmart. She told me:
1. Walmart will only have the 16GB model (concurs with other posts).
2. They will start sales at the normal cell phone dept opening time (8AM at this store - usually 8 or 9 at most stores that have the section).

I tend to believe this one since it was the manager (she even had the inventory sheet but wouldn't let me see how many she's getting) and the store has just done a remodel of its phone section.

Personally I'm starting to think its time to look more at the apple store. The balance of the rumors seem to be that they will get the most inventory but they will be the center of the 'storm' as well.

iphone 4 Midnight Release??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.