Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 best buy!?

I ordered my iPhone 4 at Best Buy on the 15th and just got a call saying that I would not be receiving an iPhone tomorrow. I was 19th on the list at my store. I am now in a dilema where I don't know whether I should just order my iPhone on the apple site and wait until the 14th or if I should wait it out and hope that Best Buy gets more in soon. What do you think my best option would be?

iPhone 3g

Posted on Jun 23, 2010 4:22 PM

9 replies

Jun 30, 2010 12:33 PM in response to Tpops

Ugh! It's the 30th and still no phone for me from Best Buy! Our local store only got 6 phones to cover 30 pre-orders. They are very happy they stopped their pre-orders at 30! I was at an Apple Store Thursday evening around 7:00 in Buford, GA and they were STILL filling reservesn and even selling to walk-ups. They let us in the store to browse around a little and I played with the phone for a minute and all I know is I want that little beast! LOL!

Anyway, who out there is still waiting on their Best Buy phones? I'm getting frustrated, but I know it's not their fault. What we are being told is that the phones aren't coming in on their regular delivery trucks. Instead, they are getting drop-shipped directly from Apple, so they never know how many they are getting or when. I find that hard to believe as I would think they would at least get a tracking number for what's coming, even if they don't know how many's in the box they would know that a box is on the way. Any fellow Best Buy holdouts still waiting? I hope my hubby and I aren't the only 2!

Jun 30, 2010 12:39 PM in response to phschris1

phschris1 wrote:
I ordered my iPhone 4 at Best Buy on the 15th and just got a call saying that I would not be receiving an iPhone tomorrow. I was 19th on the list at my store. I am now in a dilema where I don't know whether I should just order my iPhone on the apple site and wait until the 14th

I think Apple site now says Ships in 3 weeks, so it's no longer the 14th with Apple.

Phil

iPhone 4 best buy!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.