Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 snooze capability

I noticed I can no longer "snooze" my alarm be pressing one of the volume buttons. This blows! I always sleep with the phone under my pillow so I can reach under an press either volume up or down to snooze. Now it looks like I have to actually open my eyes and look for the snooze option on the screen. Anyone else notice this. I will be reporting that one to Apple!

Incidentally, I also noticed after I restored my data on the iP 4 from my 3Gs backup that the "snooze" function was turned off on some of my existing alarms. Not cool. I hit the volume button on my first alarm and fortunately did not fall back to sleep. After about 11 minutes I was wondering why my alarm did not come back on.

Windows XP Pro

Posted on Jun 30, 2010 10:43 AM

4 replies

Jun 30, 2010 10:53 AM in response to gizzys dad

Dunno. Most of the night it's on my nightstand, then, if/when I wake up in the night or early morning, I grab it and put it under my pillow to either side. Never had a problem and it's cushioned under my pillow, so no problems! I actually think I would have more of a chance dropping it in when grabbing to snooze from my bedside, which is my concern for the having to pick it up and and press snooze issue.

iphone 4 snooze capability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.