Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Map App- Show Traffic Not Working

Hi Guys,
So I noticed over the holiday weekend, when I went into my Map Application to check the traffic in my area, the "show traffic" feature wasn't working. I clicked on the "show traffic" option and nothing changed. It was still the regular map graphic without the green, yellow and red lines. The I pressed "hide traffic" and of course, it looks like map. When I tired "show traffic" again, still no traffic lines. Do I have a bug in my Map App or does this sometimes happen? I haven't been able to get it work and it's going on 5 days now. In the past, I never had this problem before- it ALWAYS gave me the traffic and was usually pretty accurate. I depend on this to get around my area so it's a major bummer right now that it won't work. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? I've tried syncing and my 3Gs is up to date with the latest software and app upgrades, etc.

Thanks so much!!!

MacBook Pro 15" 2.66 GHz, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Jul 7, 2010 12:19 PM

2 replies

Jul 8, 2010 11:59 AM in response to skykek3

that worked! duh! i guess i thought i DID restart my phone- but you know what? all my apps keep updating themselves because of the new iphone update so maybe like you said, when i downloaded an update to an app- it messed the "show traffic" up. glad this was an easy fix and thank you so much for your post! you're the best!!!!

Map App- Show Traffic Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.