Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud ID

Icloud continues to ask me to log in. I am using windows. I can download everything

correctly, log in and a few minutes later it ask me to log in again, then a few

minutes after, ask me to sign in again and continues all day.

Please help me to correct this situation so I can stay logged in.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 28, 2019 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2019 8:41 AM

Hello bg594,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're able to sign in to iCloud for Windows, but you find you need to sign back in shortly after. Is that right?

Do you have any security software running on your PC?

A good starting point is with this resource, titled Get help using iCloud for Windows. As mentioned within the resource, first make sure your Windows software is updated. Then, check for iCloud for Windows updates:

"What if I want to update iCloud for Windows?

To check for updates to iCloud for Windows, open Apple Software Update on your PC. Apple Software Update checks for updates automatically after you open it, and you can choose which updates you want to install.

You can also download the latest version of iCloud for Windows.

If iCloud for Windows doesn't update in Windows Apple Software Update 2.3, go to Windows Control Panel > Network and Internet > Internet Options. In the Internet Properties dialog, click the Advanced tab. In the Settings section, under Security, make sure that you deselect the “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” checkbox. Try to update iCloud for Windows again."

If the issue persists, you may want to try reinstalling iCloud for Windows with this guide: Set up and use iCloud for Windows

Kind regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2019 8:41 AM in response to bg594

Hello bg594,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're able to sign in to iCloud for Windows, but you find you need to sign back in shortly after. Is that right?

Do you have any security software running on your PC?

A good starting point is with this resource, titled Get help using iCloud for Windows. As mentioned within the resource, first make sure your Windows software is updated. Then, check for iCloud for Windows updates:

"What if I want to update iCloud for Windows?

To check for updates to iCloud for Windows, open Apple Software Update on your PC. Apple Software Update checks for updates automatically after you open it, and you can choose which updates you want to install.

You can also download the latest version of iCloud for Windows.

If iCloud for Windows doesn't update in Windows Apple Software Update 2.3, go to Windows Control Panel > Network and Internet > Internet Options. In the Internet Properties dialog, click the Advanced tab. In the Settings section, under Security, make sure that you deselect the “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” checkbox. Try to update iCloud for Windows again."

If the issue persists, you may want to try reinstalling iCloud for Windows with this guide: Set up and use iCloud for Windows

Kind regards.

Icloud ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.