Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV buffering issues

Anytime I try and watch the Apple TV app. I have major issues with it freezing and buffering. I don’t have this problem or any other app. I don’t have this problem or any other app. Anyone else having issues?

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 11:15 PM

LaThomas18 Said:

"Apple TV buffering issues"

-------

Try this Link:

If you can't Stream or Watch Movies or TV Shows from the Apple TV app, iTunes Store, or Third-Party apps - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 21, 2020 11:11 PM in response to LaThomas18

LaThomas18 Said:

"Apple TV buffering issues: Anytime I try and watch the Apple TV app. I have major issues with it freezing and buffering. I don’t have this problem or any other app. I don’t have this problem or any other app. Anyone else having issues?"

-------

Try Downloading the Movie:

This may be no more than a streaming issue. So, download the movie, and then see if you still have the issues.

If the issues persist, then it's an issue with the purchased item(s) itself. So, contact whomever you got this from (Apple or the Developer), and request a new download key.

I'm not having problems at the moment, though I have had such problems. That was due to no more than a power spike, when a thunderbolt struck close by. The download never succeeded, and I was given a new key, having requested one.

Apple TV buffering issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.