Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Calendar and list of calendars

Hello,

I use iCloud Calendar to kept track of my future (and past) events. On the left side I have a list of 11 different calendars representing different companies and also the selected color code. About 3 weeks ago I created a new calendar which is located at the bottom of my list of calendars. Depending on the screen size at time this new calendar is hidden. Is there a way I can arrange the position and move this new calendar higher up and closer to the top of the list?

Thanks,

---w

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 10:40 AM

You can click/drag a specific Calendar, to reorder the list to meet your needs.

4 replies

Mar 31, 2020 10:52 AM in response to Ferd II

Yes, I was thinking that would work and I tried you suggestion early.

I was able to drag to the top but when I release the click, it returns to the bottom of the list.

I also tried by clicking edit first, but once I did that the click would not drag at all. Weird that it works for you but not me. I'm running OS 10.15.3

Thanks for your reply

-w

iCloud Calendar and list of calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.