Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delivery Quietly? Whatapp

I may have set my WhatsApp to deliver quietly on my iphone11 - I'm not sure. But I no longer get notifications of new messages. This wouldn't be too much of a problem, but I no longer see no. of unread messages on the homescreen (appearing as a number on the App). I only know if I have a new message by going into the App itself.

Any ideas? I've tried resetting Notification settings for Whats app but this has made no difference. I have a warning in whatsapp settings that says push notifications are disabled but I can't see where to turn these on.

Many thanks in advance

Chunks

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 5:16 AM

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ

2 replies

Delivery Quietly? Whatapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.