Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud update to 7.19 on Windows 10 fails.

On Windows Pro version 1909

Popup window: "New software is available from Apple. iCloud for Windows ver 7.19.0 size 41.00 MB"

"Download and install:"

"Errors occurred while installing the updates. If the problem persists, choose Tools > Download only and try installing manually."

Continues to fail whichever way trying the install, even manually. Also tried with Microsoft Virus and Threat Protection turned OFF. Concerned because update is for security.

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 11:34 AM

Hey Ham11033,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'd be glad to see what I can do to help out with getting the update for iCloud for Windows completed on your device.

Let's start by having you read over the "What if iCloud for Windows won't download?" section of Get help using iCloud for Windows, as that links over to the specific steps to take from Microsoft when items aren't downloading or updating from the Microsoft Store.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2020 11:34 AM in response to Ham11033

Hey Ham11033,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'd be glad to see what I can do to help out with getting the update for iCloud for Windows completed on your device.

Let's start by having you read over the "What if iCloud for Windows won't download?" section of Get help using iCloud for Windows, as that links over to the specific steps to take from Microsoft when items aren't downloading or updating from the Microsoft Store.

Take care.

iCloud update to 7.19 on Windows 10 fails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.