Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which is better to get an ipad best buy or Apple store?

I been calling best buy to see if they have any ipads but they keep telling me no ship has come yet i prefer the no payment plan over the apple but it starting to seem impossible get one from best buy. any suggestions?
thanks

iphone, iOS 4

Posted on Jul 20, 2010 9:49 PM

11 replies

Jul 22, 2010 8:02 PM in response to lucin

Finally bought my ipad 64 gb wifi 3g at best buy they have them in stock right now here in so cal at the Pasadena store and looks like Duarte and West covina as we speak. I just setup the wifi with my netgear 3700 so far so good speed very good with my docsis 3.0 modem. thanks for replies now i need a good case!

Jul 23, 2010 2:03 PM in response to hpd777

I ordered my ipad through the apple website yesterday, the expected deliver date was Aug 10. I went to badbuy.com and found out there's ipad in stock!! They only have the 32GB wifi or 64GB 3G available. Even though my original plan was to buy the 16GB, but I didn't want to wait until Aug 10 to play with my iPad, so I bought it from badbuy 😀

Which is better to get an ipad best buy or Apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.