Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook Setup for iCloud Incorrect username or password. Your setup couldn't start because your username or password is incorrect. Go to iCloud for Windows, sign out, and sign back in.

In iCloud for windows 10 When I try to enable "Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks With Outlook" I get the message

"

Outlook Setup for iCloud Incorrect username or password. Your setup couldn't start because your username or password is incorrect. Go to iCloud for Windows, sign out, and sign back in.

"

I previously had "Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks With Outlook" working but changed the iCloud password and now I can't get it to work again.

I did try to reset and reinstall Outlook. I also tried to repair, reset and reinstall iCloud for windows. Nothing helped.

It is quite strange: Each time I Open iCloud Settings it keeps asking for the password and I must type in the number sent to my iPhone. That is new.

--

Eigil

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 5:01 AM

It helped to install the Windows 7 / Windows 8 version of icloud, Ver.: 7.20.0.60. Now enabling "Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks With Outlook" goes without any problems.

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.