Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 sound keeps cutting out on phone and apps

Over the last week my iPhone 11 keeps cutting out of sound a full restart does help but it happens again it happens on apps mainly but when you press the side button to close phone no sound there either it happens every few hours after a restart I’ve tried updating my iPhone last night thought it fixed the problem but then happened again this morning

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 2:38 AM

Hi,

I think that there are several checks you can operate before you contact Apple Support. Probably you have just done it but I would like to suggest you these articles, I hope they can be helpful:

Let me Know you are able to identify the problem...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2020 2:38 AM in response to Madmax222

Hi,

I think that there are several checks you can operate before you contact Apple Support. Probably you have just done it but I would like to suggest you these articles, I hope they can be helpful:

Let me Know you are able to identify the problem...

iPhone 11 sound keeps cutting out on phone and apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.