Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 14 Top Sites Gone

Hi, I just updated to the new Safari 14. Where are my top sites? Can I add them in the new start page?

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:20 AM

top sites may be gone but you can "pin tabs"

Pin frequently visited websites in Safari on Mac

the results look like this:

just choose which sites you want to add, and follow the directions in the above link.

5 replies

Sep 26, 2020 9:14 PM in response to JTSM

I am very disappointed with the removal of Top Sites in Safari 14.0. I agree with many across the web that this is an unwanted move. Please allow your customers to make their choice on this and return the vintage "Top Sites" to your millions of users who prefer it. Those of us that have used it for years have been scouring Google for alternatives and the best choice at this time is to switch to Firefox or Chrome. I imagine this is not what you at Apple would prefer. Please consider the revival of "Top Sites" ASAP as this does effect our productivity.

Thanks for your consideration ... Doc G

Sep 19, 2020 1:31 AM in response to nisborough

I want Top Sites to come back on my MackBook Pro. It is far better than this new start page. If I want Top Sites I need to go into Preferences, and then put Bookmarks into the box and then it will show them. Thats all well and good until I need to sign in again after a period of time and do it all over again..... Thats not what I want to be doing all the time!!!!!!!!!!

Safari 14 Top Sites Gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.