Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you delete multiple calendar entries at once?

I have a client who has an extraordinarily strange situation. There are two events (both yearly repeating birthdays) that have somehow duplicated themselves to the point that each has 1,400+ copies on their respective days on her gmail calendar.

I'm looking for a way to quickly remove the events and was hoping to be able to use macOS calendar to do so. While I know it is possible to command click to select multiple events, that still isn't exactly a solution for dealing with 1400 entries.

Does anyone know of a way to select all the entries in a single day and delete them?

This doesn't seem to be possible in Google Calendar or Outlook either, and if there is no solution for macOS Calendar, I'm open to temporarily using a different calendar client to get the job done.

Thanks for any help!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 10:04 AM

Ok... finally figured it out for anyone else looking. Fantastical is a calendar app from the App store that can do multiple deletes with a shift click for range selection to select all. I used the free version to get the job done.

Similar questions

1 reply

How do you delete multiple calendar entries at once?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.