Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

None of the CD's I ripped and added to iTunes show up in Apple Music

none of the cds i ripped and added to iTunes show up in Applie music or on my iPhone. i still have itunes on an older windows computer. can i add them back to my phone or do i have to copy them from the cds again. i dont have a cd player on my Mac

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 3:57 PM

See Turn on Sync Library (AKA iCloud Music Library) with Apple Music - Apple Support and Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Make sure that you've enabled iCloud Music Library in iTunes and check that your new CD rips are marked as matched or uploaded. They should then show in other libraries and devices where you've enabled iCloud Music Library.

tt2

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 3:57 PM in response to allaboutart

See Turn on Sync Library (AKA iCloud Music Library) with Apple Music - Apple Support and Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Make sure that you've enabled iCloud Music Library in iTunes and check that your new CD rips are marked as matched or uploaded. They should then show in other libraries and devices where you've enabled iCloud Music Library.

tt2

None of the CD's I ripped and added to iTunes show up in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.