Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shazam

I have 150 songs shazamed on my phone. i want to upload that info to the icloud but i dont see an option for that. on the browser i see shazam does not know Anything about the songs, telling i have not shazamed any songs yet. so i did. and it still doesn't show up. is my last resort writing down all of thiose songs on paper? seems archaic.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 11:25 AM

2 replies

Sep 16, 2021 2:08 PM in response to judgeraye

You can sync Shazam with iCloud in Shazam settings. From the main screen, swipe up then tap the Settings icon. Find iCloud Sync in Settings, and make sure it's turned on.

Additionally, make sure that you have Shazam turned on in iCloud settings. Go to Settings, then tap your name at the top. Tap iCloud, then scroll down and make sure that Shazam is turned on.

Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple Support

Shazam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.