Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone music library

I ended my Apple music subscription and when I did I lost most of my music- this was even music I had purchased they the iTunes Store. How do I get my music back? It’s very quiet!!!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 1:52 PM

Music that you lease with an Apple Music subscription will indeed disappear when you cancel your subscription for let it expire. If music you purchased from the iTunes Store is missing, you should be able to download it:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If you don't see it in your purchase history, it may be hidden. See:

If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 1:52 PM in response to CBGB1964

Music that you lease with an Apple Music subscription will indeed disappear when you cancel your subscription for let it expire. If music you purchased from the iTunes Store is missing, you should be able to download it:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If you don't see it in your purchase history, it may be hidden. See:

If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

iPhone music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.