Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the From address to my custom domain in Outlook? It works correctly when I send messages in the browser.

How do I change the From address to my custom domain in Microsoft Outlook? It works correctly when I send messages in the browser from iCloud.com, but when I send from Outlook it shows my iCloud email address.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 10:55 AM

How to Fix:

1. Use iCloud to set up Outlook
  2. Right-click on your iCloud.com email address, Account Properties
  3. Click Account Settings > Manage Profiles
  4. Click Email Accounts
  5. Select your @icloud.com email address, click Change
  6. Change your email address to the custom one that you're registered at iCloud.com
  7. Click Next. Outlook will test the new settings and send you a test email.
  8. Click Finish.

Your emails will now send with your custom email address instead of your iCloud.com email address.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2021 10:55 AM in response to JordanNash

How to Fix:

1. Use iCloud to set up Outlook
  2. Right-click on your iCloud.com email address, Account Properties
  3. Click Account Settings > Manage Profiles
  4. Click Email Accounts
  5. Select your @icloud.com email address, click Change
  6. Change your email address to the custom one that you're registered at iCloud.com
  7. Click Next. Outlook will test the new settings and send you a test email.
  8. Click Finish.

Your emails will now send with your custom email address instead of your iCloud.com email address.

How do I change the From address to my custom domain in Outlook? It works correctly when I send messages in the browser.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.