Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop using hide my email?

How do I turn off Hide My Email?

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 7:32 AM

Go to settings, very top is your Apple ID, click they, then a few rows down is iCloud, click that snd you’ll see hide my emdil. Click it snd you’ll see the list of all the hides you’re using. If there isn’t a bunch you can delete one by one.

otherwise you can log into Apple ID on a browser and cancel all places you’re signed in with apple be it actual or hide my emails.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 7:32 AM in response to Clogg

Go to settings, very top is your Apple ID, click they, then a few rows down is iCloud, click that snd you’ll see hide my emdil. Click it snd you’ll see the list of all the hides you’re using. If there isn’t a bunch you can delete one by one.

otherwise you can log into Apple ID on a browser and cancel all places you’re signed in with apple be it actual or hide my emails.

Nov 6, 2021 7:36 AM in response to Clogg

I don't believe you can turn it off.. but when you are creating new accounts or entering your email address, just don't select Hide My Email..

You will find a list of those you have already created in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Hide My Email

You can delete those, but you are potentially also deleting sign in credentials (particularly if it was created using Sign In with Apple?) for those websites.. if that matters to you.

How do I stop using hide my email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.