Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nested folders no longer showing on Notes on iCloud.com

Just noticed that nested folders are no longer showing on Notes on iCloud i.e. if I create a sub folder in a top folder, it will not show in the parent folder. In fact All I am seeing are the top folders. If said folders only contain sub folders I will not see anything in them. If I do create a note in the parent folder this note will show up.

No problem in the iOS or Mac Notes apps.

This used to work up until a week ago.

I have tried multiple browsers (including Safari) and also tried emptying the browser cache.

Any one else experiencing this?

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 4:34 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Dec 24, 2021 7:11 AM in response to xTheEvilDonutx

Hey there, xTheEvilDonutx!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're running into an issue with locating sub-folders in Notes when you visit the iCloud website. We will do what we can to help you locate the answers you need.

First, make sure that all devices that use the same Apple ID you are logging in to iCloud with are up-to-date. If all the devices are up-to-date, verify your iCloud settings are correct. If any changes are needed, you can follow the steps on this page: Change your iCloud settings.

If you have verified your settings and still have a problem, you'll want to Contact Apple for support and service. We hope this information helps you out.

Take care!

Nested folders no longer showing on Notes on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.