Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What wrong with my gift card

What wrong with my gift card that it been terminated for. Not to used

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 12:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 1:38 AM

See this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 1:38 AM in response to badmus288

See this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

What wrong with my gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.