Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help

Why can’t I update my phone and always getting a phone storage full alert whiles I have got enough space ?

iPhone SE, 12

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 5:30 PM

Why can’t I update my phone and always getting a phone storage full alert

Probably because you don't have enough space. You're not going to win the argument with your phone if it consistently tells you it has insufficient space.

The other option is to update the iPhone through a computer. See Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the Finder

If you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC see Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 5:30 PM in response to NanaQuame1212

Why can’t I update my phone and always getting a phone storage full alert

Probably because you don't have enough space. You're not going to win the argument with your phone if it consistently tells you it has insufficient space.

The other option is to update the iPhone through a computer. See Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the Finder

If you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC see Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes

I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.