Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch battery drains fast

My battery is draining so much faster all of a sudden. I’ve had about a year. What should I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:43 AM

I would check to see what apps are running in the background app refresh in the ⌚️ App but also the always-on feature(if you have it) will be consistent drainer; so if you really want to ease up on the battery- that’s the first thing I’d turn off. But after a year idk it could be several reasons why.

Make sure you’re using Apple Certified to charge & please don’t leave any battery device plugged in once 100% has shown- yes they monitor & can stop the charging but I don’t believe it works exactly [AC charging will still have some voltage processing.]

Any battery would then begin to discharge & since connected- it’ll discharge & recharge to 100 again-

And a tip; restarting & a shutdown every so often helps with any device- Apple or non.

Hope this helps you :)

-Topher Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 7:43 AM in response to 9430Ridge

I would check to see what apps are running in the background app refresh in the ⌚️ App but also the always-on feature(if you have it) will be consistent drainer; so if you really want to ease up on the battery- that’s the first thing I’d turn off. But after a year idk it could be several reasons why.

Make sure you’re using Apple Certified to charge & please don’t leave any battery device plugged in once 100% has shown- yes they monitor & can stop the charging but I don’t believe it works exactly [AC charging will still have some voltage processing.]

Any battery would then begin to discharge & since connected- it’ll discharge & recharge to 100 again-

And a tip; restarting & a shutdown every so often helps with any device- Apple or non.

Hope this helps you :)

-Topher Support

Apple Watch battery drains fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.